Whover takes magic should pay for it in some way.
I understand that in the 4th edition system of weirdness we can only sell it for a fifth it’s value, so to be fair that’s where the price should start.
Vogir doesn’t care for either item so let Dokan take the magic boots and I’m assuming the all-new Rudha-an can use the hide armour.
1) Boots of Quickness. Value: 680gp
1) Irrefutable Hide Armor +2. Value: 520gp
1) 2 x Potions of healing. Value: 20gp
3) 3pp. Value: 300gp
1) Silver Circlet. Value:250gp
2) Platinum ring. Value: 50gp
3) 1pp. Value: 100gp
1) 1 x Potion of healing. Value: 10gp
Nothing. (Is this right?)
This means that Dokan and Rudha-an do well out of this but Ghanash and Vogir can’t complain...
Also, doesn’t Dokan owe us some gold?
[Edit: Dokan also gives everyone (including himself and Orestes another 80gp.]